In these last weeks of December, I’ll be answering 18 questions for an incredible review of your 2018 that I wrote in my previous post.
I hope that this inspires you to look at your life, career, family and relationship, and to reflect and plan for an awesome 2019. Let’s go.
Question 2: What were your top 10 achievements?
- Work hard in my research project and other side hustles. Hard work pays off.
- Know my style and taste in fashion, makeup, perfume, designs etc. This saves me a lot of money!
- Improve my cooking skills. There’s something therapeutic and calming about cooking and serving your family a cozy meal.
- Grow as much as I could, in terms of networking, learning new skills and exposure. Step out of my comfort zone all the time. Phew, that was so damn hard.
- Be a better thinker. Ask better questions and look for better answers.
- Care less about what people think, especially those who aren’t in the field or competing in the arena. They might be just projecting their insecurities on yo. Care about the opinion given by people in the arena.
- Create without fear. Don’t judge or second doubt myself. By creating I mean writing, finding new styles, exploring, and now, drawing.
- More joy. I’m generally happier this year ever since I cut out some crap and negativity in my life. This has been life-changing.
- Travel to my dream destinations – France and Switzerland!
- Feel more at peace, less stress and less anxiety. Meditation and breathing exercise are extremely helpful. I highly recommend you to give it a try!
These are not major achievements like graduating my PhD, winning a major award, giving birth or being featured at the Forbes magazine, but I do feel pretty good.
How about you? What were your top 10 achievements for 2018?